Job Title: Catering Supervisor for one of the most prestigious schools in the world
Type of Position: Permanent
Salary: £28.593/year, 36 week, term time only, salary spread on 12 months
Location: Harrow, Middlesex, HA1.
Start Date: Monday 4 September 2023
Average of 40 hours per week worked over 5 days out of 7, across a 3-week rota, including evenings and weekends. Split shifts may be required.
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Discount for tennis court
- Using the school’s sports facilities
- We are looking for a motivated and experienced Catering Supervisor, reporting to Hospitality/Catering Manager.
- ▪ Responsible for a team of Catering Assistants – 20-30 members of permanent and casual staff.
- As they have fine dining events, would be ideal to come from a similar catering background.
- Work alongside the catering assistants before, during and after service and monitor and maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that each member of staff completes their duties in accordance with the service and cleaning duties roster.
- Programme the menu boards daily with allergen information.
- Assist in planning staff shifts, rotas, overtime and agency staff support.
- Ensure that staff are trained and use equipment
- Assist in all catering areas as required and cover for colleagues in the department.
- This will require flexibility, adaptability and a genuine passion for quality and high service standards always.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to employment.