My client is a 200 plus year old medical association based in central London, near to both Oxford Circus and Bond Street Tube stations. The hospitality department operates a conference, meeting, and events venue and an exclusive Members Club facility for healthcare professionals.
High street Restaurant or Fine Dining Restaurant experience is ideal.
Annual salary £31,500, based on 40 hours a week, predominately Monday to Friday, some weekend work. Overtime paid after 40 hours worked.
You will be working within a brigade of 15 in the Members Restaurant covering service and the Private Dining rooms, or the Events kitchen producing conference fork buffets, working lunches, canape receptions, bowl food and formal plated lunches or dinners, with scope for your development either within the company.
Please see below for other benefits the company offer.
- 31 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Uniform provided
- Shutdown over Christmas period 3 days taken from your annual holiday
- Personal pension scheme- starting at 9% increases with age and or service
- Employee assistance programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to three year’s salary
- Interest free season ticket loan