Chef De Partie wanted for an amazing client!
Annual salary of £33,000 you will be contracted to work any days out of Monday – Sunday 40 hours per week
An Early shift starts at 7am latest you will finish is 10pm,
Any extra hours after 40 hours Monday – Sunday will be paid at single rate overtime
The bulk of the work will be Monday – Friday, Early or late shift, you could work one in 4 Saturdays, and would normally be overtime
You will be running a section in the restaurant covering either the lunch or dinner service you will also be expected to work within the conferencing and banqueting, ranging from Hot fork buffets canapes and bowl food and seated fine dining dinners from 50 to 300 covers daily
You will be working in a brigade of 15 chefs (when fully staffed) and there is lots of room for you to develop within the company.
Please see below for other benefits the company offer.
• 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Shutdown over Christmas period 3 days taken from your annual holiday
• Salary contributed to a personal pension scheme- starting at 9% and increases thereafter depending on age
• Employee assistance programme
• Death in service benefit equivalent to three year’s salary
• Interest free season ticket loan
Join our team and become part of our legacy!