A brilliant opportunity to work in some of the best schools in London has opened. Our temporary team is looking for skilled Chefs de parties.
Fantastic way for you to take the next step in your career!
- You have experience as a chef, running a section in a busy kitchen
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a supportive, structured environment
- You can work on your own initiative, and you are calm under the pressure
- You have chef whites uniform, safety shoes, own knives
- You hold an enhanced DBS Certificate (alternatively, we could process one for you)
- Prepare engaging and enticing menus for students of all ages
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Follow the guidance of the head chef or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation of dishes
- Put effort in optimise the cooking process with attention to quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Holiday pay
- Monday to Friday ONLY
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification. Admiral Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to recruitment in the hospitality, facilities, commercial and catering industry.