Job Title: Chef Manager – School
Location: London, SE7, Charlton
Hours: Monday to Friday only, term time only (occasional functions and fine dining events) , 7.00-15.00 (15.30)
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- • Prepare fresh food and baking from scratch (bake fresh bread)
- • Manage ordering and budgeting for the kitchen.
- • Following the set up menu.
- • Create new recipes if needed.
- • Supervise a team of 3-4 members of staff in the kitchen.
- • Develop rota plans.
- • Start date end of August – beginning of September
- • Proven experience in managing a professional kitchen environment with knowledge of cooking techniques, sanitation standards, nutrition basics etc, ideally in a school or with B&I background.
- • Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask efficiently under pressure in busy environment while maintaining high quality standards.
- • Ability to create innovative dishes using fresh ingredients while staying within budgetary constraints.
Due to the nature of the role, an Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to employment.