Brilliant chef opportunities for some of the best Private Schools in London!
Great temporary Monday to Friday only shifts for someone who is looking for the new challenges.
The Ideal Chef:
- Current/Previous experience as a chef, running a section in a busy kitchen; or running a kitchen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment
- Ability to work on their own, calmly when under pressure
- Full chef whites uniform, safety shoes, own knives
- Hold a clean, fully enhanced DBS Certificate (alternatively, we could process one for you)
- Prepare engaging and enticing menus for students of all ages, from nursery and pre-prep stages to colleges/universities
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Follow the guidance of the head chef or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- £14.20/h for CDP up to £18.90/h for Head Chef/Chef Manager, depending on the role and client
- Holiday pay
- Monday to Friday ONLY
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification. Admiral Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to recruitment in the hospitality, facilities, commercial and catering industry.
Client Account Executive