Looking for a Retail General Manager to join a beautiful contract 3-6 months with he possibility to go permanent after.
The site is gorgeous, founded in 1964 and it is the perfect work-life balance contract with Monday to Friday and 40 hours.
The Retail General Manager will be the key liaison between clients, Front of House and the catering department.
The successful candidate must be able to think on their feet and liaise with room bookings and the senior managers within the organisation. You will be expected to meet and exceed client needs & expectations quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining the highest quality service.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a team within a similar corporate operation within Contract Catering B&I Sector or Education Sector.
- Excellent communication, strong organisational and time management skills
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations.
- An outgoing personality, positive attitude, a strong commitment to team building and capable of providing a positive work culture for employees.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to display real passion for customer service
- Intermediate Food & Hygiene Certificate or Above