We have amazing opportunities for experienced General Assistants to work within the education sector. My clients are looking for hard working, motivated Assistants to help them in the kitchen. This is a leading path if you are looking to progress and become a chef, or if you are looking for flexible work.
The ideal General Assistant will have:
- Previous working experience within a kitchen in either Schools, Restaurants or Contract Catering
- Clear, valid, DBS Certificate or willingness to do one with us
- Must be hard working, motivated and determined
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand and take instructions
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure
- Experience in basic prep: Salads, Sandwiches, replenish food trays and basic food preparation knowledge
- Willingness to clean down the Kitchen, some washing up if required
- Working in a team
- Must have knowledge of Health and Safety
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification.