Back to all jobsEmail SMS Linkedin
Monday to Friday work, early start, and early finish!
We have great opportunities across LONDON to join Education (private schools) or Hospitality sector.
General Assistant / Kitchen Assistant
- Previous experience within a kitchen in either Schools, Care Homes, Restaurants or Contract Catering.
- Valid Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and take instructions.
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure.
- Ability to prepare Salads, Sandwiches, replenish food trays and basic food preparation knowledge
- Clean down the Kitchen, washing up
- Working in a team
- Must have knowledge of Health and Safety
- Referral Schemes and vouchers to be won.
- Flexible working hours/shifts per week.
- Weekly pay
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification.