Monday to Friday work, early start, and early finish!
We have great opportunities across LONDON to join Education (private schools) or Hospitality sector.
General Assistant / Kitchen Assistant
- Previous experience within a kitchen in either Schools, Care Homes, Restaurants or Contract Catering.
- Valid Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and take instructions.
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure.
- Ability to prepare Salads, Sandwiches, replenish food trays and basic food preparation knowledge
- Clean down the Kitchen, washing up
- Working in a team
- Must have knowledge of Health and Safety
- Referral Schemes and vouchers to be won.
- Flexible working hours/shifts per week.
- Weekly pay
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification.