Hospitality and Events Fine Dining Head Chef / Monday to Friday
The purpose of this role is to manage the kitchen operation effectively and efficiently and to lead and supervise all the staff maintaining a 5* EHO rating.
- Lead the delivery, production and strategy for Hospitality, Fine dining and Events.
- Oversee the team of 5 Chefs and 2 kitchen porters to ensure a high quality service is delivered.
- Trains, develops and motivates the culinary staff to meet and exceed established food preparation standards on a consistent basis
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Develop the service offering and lead the engineering of menus and food innovation for the site.
- Have responsibility for all aspects of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels
MUST have good communication skills and good presence and it will be the face of the food.
Must have excellent flare and fine food experience.
Must be able to fully engage with the clients and all guests when and where relevant.