Retail & Beauty
We are seeking a Junior Buyer to join a celebrity fashion brand! The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for fashion. As a Junior Buyer, you will be responsible for working alongside the head of brand on the accessories and footwear range.
- Competitive Salary
- Working alongside the Head of brand
- Hybrid role 1 day working from home a week
- Positive and fun office environment
- Discount on clothes
- Treats delivered to the office.
- Full training to enhance your knowledge and experience
- Opportunities to Progression in a growing and stable brand
- Previous experience as a buyer in men’s fashion or accessories.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for fashion and staying up-to-date with trends.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about fashion and providing quality service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000 – £37,000