Are you an experienced Housekeeping Manager looking for a wonderful new opportunity?
You must have experience leading a team of housekeepers before ideally in a hotel setting to be considered for this fabulous Head of Housekeeping position.
Our client is a fabulous members club based in the beautiful location of Henley on Thames. They have a small selection of accommodation for the use of their members plus a variety of stunning communal spaces plus the fitness suite.
All areas of the club must be maintained at a very high standard and the Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for ensuring this.
As Housekeeping Manager you would also receive all the benefits listed below plus the option for live in accommodation;
- Access to their stunning gym & pool at the Fitness Centre
- Meals and hot drinks while on duty
- Complimentary parking onsite
- Flow online hospitality training
- Membership of the Institute of Hospitality (on passing probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and wellbeing support
- Friends and family rates for hotel accommodation and special event bookings
- Friends and family tickets for Henley Royal Regatta
- Team members socials and event
Apply TODAY for to be considered for this amazing Housekeeping Manager position. Rebecca G 0207 877 8500
Head of Business Services