We are looking for an experience Payroll Clerk to join us on a pat time basis.
The successful candidate will process the temp weekly payroll with accuracy and meet set deadlines and oversee the legal and internal compliance of temp candidates.
- Prepare and update timesheets in the Tracker software
- Enter timesheet information into Access Pay & Bill
- Perform checks to ensure payroll accuracy
- Provide timely information to operations staff for missing payroll related information
- Maintain candidate compliance, ensuring new starters comply with set guidelines
- Investigate and resolve payroll related queries
- Reconcile and balance payroll data and prepare BACS transfers for Tax, NI, pensions etc. in accordance with statutory deadlines
- Ensure an up-to-date knowledge of payroll and associated statutory legislation and procedures is maintained, to include an up to date knowledge of SSP, SMP and other related payments/deductions.
- Ensure confidentiality of employee information is maintained absolutely and be aware of, and comply with data protection legislation
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications Required
· Previous payroll experience
· Experience with Access Pay and Bill (desired)
· Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
· Good IT skills and Excel Knowledge
– Salary up to 28k Pro rata