We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team as People Manager for a multi-award winning value led company delivering catering, hospitality and reception services across London and the UK.
You’ll be the central driving force for all aspects of the people strategy for our client across London sites within Business & Industry and Independent Schools, c.1500 colleagues across 150 locations.
We need someone that understands this is not a straight HR role or working from home.
This is for someone diverse, people’s person, sociable, driven, quick thinker and foodie!
This is a truly varied and generalist role where no two days will be the same – from Talent Management to Learning & Development, Project Management to Employee Relations.
You’ll be supporting their London Leadership team and senior stakeholders across the business.
You’ll also be a key part of our central HR team delivering a great people experience.
Based at their head office in the City of London, the role will require you to regularly visit our sites to ensure our people strategy is embedded across the business.
Are you a strong character with initiative and creativity to drive innovation, tenacity to make things happen, guide and influence senior operators and evolve our engagement and Learning & Development initiatives to ensure we can develop and retain top talent?
If so, we want you!
• Be Passionate about people and the employee experience
• Come with ideas, we would love to see your passion and creativity
• Have experience of building strong and proactive working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders which build trust and credibility
• Be able to demonstrate sound professional judgement and a common-sense solution focussed approach to problems
• Have excellent attention to detail with high quality and engaging written and verbal communication skills
• Be qualified to Degree level
• Be CIPD qualified – to level 5 ideally
• Have experience in TUPE
• Previously worked in a multi-site business
• Strong experience of working as a lone manager in a generalist HR role
• Ideally have knowledge of retail or hospitality sectors
• Great presentation skills
• Strong IT skills
Incredible contract package with Free travel card, 30+ days of holidays and more.