Looking for a Restaurant and Finance Manager – Lovely central London location
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Your responsibilities will be:
Organisation and Administration:
• Brief all staff regarding food and service standards to ensure that all services provided are of the
• Continually monitor the service and food provided in the restaurant,
give feedback to the chefs/service team and to ensure the food and service is of the highest quality.
• Assist in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
• Complete all necessary internal accounts as required with accuracy and attention to detail using relevant procedures and
• Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
• Ensure that the client expectations of food and food service are consistently delivered in line with
• Act as the first point of reference for all customer comments and concerns and take any necessary
action. Where necessary respond to customer complaints and provide service recovery and follow
• Compile accurate daily statistics as necessary from departmental records.
• Provide full administrative support to the site management team responsible for producing documents, reports, meeting minutes
• Liaise with heads of departments to compile accurate weekly stock take reports.
• Collate cleaning schedules, temperature records and ensure they have been completed correctly.
• Responsible for the ordering for the retail department
• Responsible for rota for the retail department.
• Manage administrative systems for diary management and the coordination of holidays within the site team.
• Complete marketing material to support the retail department
• Arrange supplier events to support the site
• Compile monthly client finance reports
• Undertake office duties as required in a manner that appropriately presents the brand.
• Represent the team on site in an efficient, friendly and organised manner in all dealings with the Clients and to project a professional image.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in particular with other the site managers and their teams
• Working with the General manager to ensure the staff restaurant achieves the financial targets agreed
with the client in line with the budget, taking overall responsibility for the business performance of the
• Understand and take overall responsibility of the relevant financial control systems and use the information to measure performance and to achieve all financial targets working with the General manager where necessary.
• Prepare any necessary reports at the end of each week outlining staff control, food control and sales.
• Prepare, produce and present a monthly financial report for the General manager to illustrate financial performance, engagement and marketing activity and plans for the restaurant and outlining any necessary action that has been taken.
Health & Safety
• To keep up to date with all COSHH and HACCP procedures and methods.
• To report any equipment and/or building fabric faults and any hygiene, health and safety hazard to the Compliance Director.
• Work on ad hoc projects as required by the needs of the business.
• Responsible for personal development.
• To attend training courses and attend meetings when necessary.
What’s in it for you?
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’ve developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
• Personal Development and Training opportunities
• Life assurance scheme
• Pension scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Eye care
• A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
• Family friendly support
• Regular social events and communication with our leaders
• A holiday purchase scheme
• Volunteering days
• Professional subscriptions
• Recognition schemes and people awards
• Long service awards
• Access to some great high street discount vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme