Role: Senior In-Room Service Host
Location: Park Lane, London
Salary: Base starting salary of £35k
Contract: Monday to Friday, 40-hour basis, daytime shifts only
You are a customer experience professional and host extraordinaire. You will welcome and engage our customers with warmth as they enter your space and ensure they receive an experience that is exciting, exceptional, and inspirational at all times, before bidding them farewell on departure. You will be managing 3 others so management experience is absolutely a MUST!
Park Lane is a state-of-the-art location in the Heart of Mayfair, London, we prioritize diversity, inclusion, culture, community, and learning and innovation.
Skills, Experience, and Attributes:
- 2 years experience in a range of premium high-end restaurants, private members clubs, events destinations, and 4 to 5-star hotels o Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 required
- Must be IT literate and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve issues and challenges to meet and exceed the expectations of our client
- Welcome and engage our customers with warmth and bid them farewell on departure
- Receive, process, prepare and deliver food and drink orders and experiences
- Keep the service and back-of-house areas in a clean and safe condition
- Deliver an experience, more so than just a service. Be an entertainer!
- Know the offer inside out, and be able to make informed recommendations to our clients
- Maintain a high profile front of house and be aware of what’s happening during service, and effectively resolve any challenges ensuring colleague and customer satisfaction at all times o
- Keep our colleagues and the Bank colleagues, visitors, and clients safe with our safety-first mentality while they are in our care, using the safety tools available to you
- Oversee the standard and quality of all food & drink; you and the service team will serve as the final quality check for everything that is served and delivered to our customers. If it isn’t right, we change it! Keep your ear close to the ground! Tell us what the customer wants and how we keep our clients happy and returning. Shout about your successes!
- To support the management team to be audit ready at all times and achieve the highest possible standard, eg finance, HS, FS, internal inspections, etc
- To drive a ‘One Team’ Culture, provision of an integrated service.
- Support as when needed the rest of the colleagues within London sites (Westminster)
Deputize in the absence of the Senior In-Room Host and assist with any special duties or functions which may fall outside of regular working hours.
Attend courses and training sessions, and competitions, when required and relieve and assist in other areas within the unit or other establishments as needed.