Great news!! Our lovely client based in Liverpool St is now looking for an experienced Senior Sous Chef to join their very successful brigade as they continue to grow. Ultimately, they are looking for those who are extremely passionate about food and eager to learn.
The Senior Sous Chef must be able to assume the Head Chef’s responsibilities in his/her absence. The Senior Sous Chef’s main responsibility is in the hot kitchen line. While the Senior Sous Chef may help out with menu planning and ordering, the primary responsibility is to help manage the staff and make sure that food is prepared, plated and served properly and efficiently.
As a Senior Sous Chef they would love you to have:
– Previous experience working as a Senior Sous Chef or higher.
– Experience working with a similar cuisine
– Great English language communication skills with a willingness to learn
– Ability to maintain and follow recipes, processes and standards
– Drive and ambition with a desire to learn and grow within the team
– Flexible availability, working any 5 days a week between Monday – Sunday
– Full ownership in your role
Does this sound like you? Send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!